SEO Starter Kit
Great search engine rankings are helped a ton by great website setup. This SEO starter kit will provide you with an audit and roadmap to boost your site's rankings. We look at the key technical factors on your website and provide actionable steps to optimize them for improved rankings. Two pages are included in this gig - pick your home page and one other one. We'll also get on a consultation call so you can be confident in your SEO game moving forward!
What you can expect:
- SEO Best Practices Guideline
- Full SEO Audit for 2 pages on your site (homepage + 1 other one)
- Audit: Performance - page speed, page size, code optimization
- Audit: User Interface and Mobile - rendering, responsive, mobile-friendly tech
- Audit: Social - detectable social activity connected to website
- Audit: Security - basic review
- Recommendations for any issues detected in the audit
- Custom analysis from your SEO expert, provided in detail
- 15 minute consultation call to go over audit, recommendations and SEO guidelines (if compatible with EST/CT)
What we need from you:
- Home page of website
- Second page on website you would like analyzed
- Will you fix these issues for me?
- We provide you recommendations for SEO fixes. We offer an On-Page SEO gig that will fix some issues and an Off-Page SEO gig that can help with backlink and domain issues.
- When will the consultation call be?
- The consultation call will be scheduled after the audit is performed to go over recommendations and SEO best practices so you can make sure to make your site search engine optimized moving forward!
- How do I get started?
- It’s pretty simple, after you purchase you will receive a brief questionnaire where you'll provide all the info needed. We'll then be in touch on the messenger to let you know we're getting started. Done and done.
- Do I need to purchase this first if I want the On-Page SEO service you offer?
- No, you do not need to purchase this starter kit if you want our on-page SEO service. However, we will only do the onsite work in the On-Page service for clients who have purchased the Starter Kit first and we have “approved” the site for our work.